2010年2月27日星期六

karnival day...

today Karnival day in my skul.....
me and my sis every year also dont hav go....but this year we go....
becoz they say have the ''water park'', me and my also juz want to c what is the water part....
then, my cousin(bro) send us go....1st reach there,i will find pit 1st....i feel so weird lo...when i walk in theskul...becoz i never wear normal clothing go in the skul...hehe
and my sis go in the skul 1st thing is c the water park, then she come to told me the water park....thats is so shit...becoz the water park is bring water to throw ppl...and ply ''1 du jus '', the ppl giv other ppl throw water who lose...so lame chop....ofcoz also wan to buy coupon 1st la....^^i dont hav ply anythings at there...ply water park i also dont hav bring clothing...hehe...
today's sun is very hot.......and presently, cz also hav come with her fren....i dont know y so ps not dare to say hi with him...hehe...very no manners la me....^^



after that, 12:30.....

my bro came to fetch us go to TS......
becoz we book the ticket to c movie ''72 ting ting....''.....
after go there i meet pit pit they and sim eng them....so ps...==
after that we go in the cinema luu.....^^
and saw.............
the movie is very funny la.....but no meaning 1....
so juz a funny movie.....

after finish movie....
we go find gor gor..becoz sis wan to take her fren's phone from him....
i dont wan to go there, becoz i dont know go there 4 what...and i saw him,will make me moodly....
but i no choice..im sit my bro car bac....hmm~~~==

没有评论:

发表评论