2009年12月2日星期三

late to slp...

today so late to slp....
becoz wan wait my mom's fren come..
they come from Sandakan geh...
so they mayb 1 o'clock arrive here...
tonight they slp at here.....thn tomolo go ipoh....

afther they came .....thn my parent talking wif them....
i so ''8 gua''....sit down n hear they talking....hehe
but my head so pain....so...i ''beh da han'' jor...
go slp.....but oso hard to slp....TT
approach 2 o'clock ....onli go slp...

thn tomolo...8o'clock wake up oredi....
==...tired.....><



hahaz...but i so expect at 14Dec....
becoz go Penang mah.....
thn tat hotel gt swimming pool 1...
can swim a night lol.....hehe
now at hum so sienz...everyday wake up dunno do wat....


wish all my fren everyday hapii hapii.....
hey...my fren..dun think too much noh....
always think hapii things....thn wat things oso is gud 1....

没有评论:

发表评论