2009年11月28日星期六

dad birth go pub...

last day is dad birth.....
thn dad n mom gt dinner.....(7:00--10:30)

afther more than ten o'clock .....
mom call sis.....say v go my cousin's pub.....
v, my gu jie n all cousins......

my two cousin(gor gor) really is veli leng zai...hahaz
1 gor gor is gt gf geh....n he are so much to say....
but another gor gor is very silent 1....
he can silent of whole day....==~~
i better to talk wif tis gor gor...(the silent 1)
hahaz....i oso dunno y....
but recent i never talk to her anymore....
ntg to say....oso he din say anything to me....==
also, last time i angry him.....==

1st v drink the tiger beer at there....thn later the
Hong Kong Hip Hop Singer will cum.....(twenty four taste)
hahaz...is (亜四味).......they sing 's song gt expletive 1.....haha
afther a while, the beer is finish....dad call gor gor bring the ''chivas''....
hoho.......chivas is mix cola....but mom c the green tea at the table..
so she dunno , juz chivas mix the green tea...haha
dunno is wat taste geh leh....hahaz.....
lastly pour the chivas n cola by myself.....hehe
i want to test wat taste 1.....

thn i drink drink drink...~~~
i feel my head gt abit ''wing wing~~~~~'' jor geh....hehe
the jie jie bring the cola cum...there gt 3 straw....
i bring 1 in my cup....thn suck...
i use the staw to drink the chivas.....
is more easy to drunk 1.....but i not feel so.....
they say use staw to drink.... if drink beer is more easy.....

i talk to gor gor when i gt abit blur blur....
hehe...becoz i more brave when i drunk...hahaz...
but he oso is so silent....==
i often ask him gt gf or not....he often say no....
==.......i ask tis question so weird meh.....
or so 8....or cant....==
last night i dream about him all time when i sleeping....
y will like tat...?is becoz before i slp i thinking of him??
thn i sms wif him...i always wake up to c my hp....
c he gt reply or not.....actually i very tired....
but still will wake up....==...so shit

i really want to hug him
when he standing on my side...><






i like to talk to him....
becoz i feel i can say any my worry things to him..
but everytime also cant properly chating wif him...
==

1 条评论:

  1. wao....so pilih kasih arr....hug him dun hug me....sms him dun sms me....so sui lo u....jahat..hnggg....~~~

    回复删除