2009年11月24日星期二

cut hair jor....

today i follow my mom go cut hair.....
she oso want cut..... but she want do the pericure n colouring 1st....
thn myself go cut 1st lol....she st beside the shop....
thn afther i finish cut my hair....
go find mom lol....she still doing colouring....
so wait lol....n c....hehe

afther tat....she go do the eyebrow lips waxing.....
i c the aunt how to do....
wah...i feel so pain lol.....
becoz u knw how to do.......the aunt put the abit hot wax at her eyebrow...
thn she paste a piece of cloth ....afthertat she pull the cloth....
shit....so pian ..man><

when my mom do ...she ask me want do anot....
i ntg to say.....thn finally she ask me....
i say casual la...i oso dunno y i dunwan say ''dun1....==
thn my mom tell the aunt say want....

finally....my mom go cut her hair.....
i do eyebrow lips waxing lol......
when the aunt put wax on my eyebrow....
i scare oredi.....she say sure gt abit pain.......
becoz my eyebrow gt many hair....hahaz.....ps==
when she pull the cloth....
wah~~~~real veli pain 1.......she do tis step many time...
ohh......pain~~~~~~~

......................................................

horrrrrr........finally do finish oredi......
huuuuuu~~~~~~
but my eyebrow whole red oredi....
oso veli itch n i feel gt abit swollen.....so catcat....


-------------------------------
but now ok oredi.......juz gt abit red.....
1st time do this.......==the aunt say next time do agian....
thn long time oredi gt the shape thn so nice oredi....
har....i think .......==??? haha

thn v go my ah yi hum....
go ''yi po'' house c baby....
haha...Elise is veli QQ.......haha
she knw do face of cry n cough......haha..so qq.....

afther tat go hum la.....






today through like tat.......^^
by mun mun....^~^

没有评论:

发表评论