2010年1月7日星期四

failure...

Very failure of me.....
dunno what wrong of this year.....
what also not good, wat also not luck....y?? go skul oredi...no 1 day is real happi....i feel not juz me.....but y we fren relationship will be like tat....but now i dont think or manage
anymore.....becoz i dont know what can i do oredi..... if u feel i treat urs very very bad , do something wrong to urs and say wrong things....i say "sorry"to urs.....but if u feel and think i very like to treat urs is my ''hou bei''...im no way to .......if i dont like to sit with urs....i sit there for what....?watever.......it pass.....
i also what can i do now.....i don't know y we are less to talking.....but i can tell you.....i don't talking with you is becoz i feel u are very 'bu shuang''....and i admit, i have angry u be4.....but i nvm to it anymore.....if u feel be friend with me very hardship, unhappy and cant abide anymore....?u can choose don't be friends with me anymore.....but i realy nill to lost anyfriends in my life.....
you all also don't ''ngam'' 1......what urs want me to do....i sure do for urs if i can......we same class but juz rest time n whatever time i with she together.....but i never go out wif her , and that all time go out is with urs...these time is when we're holiday.....don't know how urs look me is whatever ppl ....i don't care.....i know myself....but i also nvm......hope i not bad in urs heart....but if urs want me choose one group in this two group....i cant do it.....you want me think about what feel you when i treat urs.....you think i never think it.......thn nvm.....
but u think 1 things.......
if that day chinese class i talk to you that what you talk to me with face very ''bu shuang''......what you feel......??
originally i want to sit there, but afther hear what you talk .....i will immediately go away to sit ly there if there gt place.......i think my body chop to two , thats more good ritez..?whatever what do urs think......however , i also is hope we can be good friends.......
if urs don't want...nvm
sorry!!

没有评论:

发表评论