2010年1月21日星期四

hate....

damn sienz....hate....y she can say that word....
morning i very tired, so after reach skul 1st thing we doing, is sleep...but i juz slp a while, they came.....they put their bag and things on our table, is so use big force to put down...hate lo.....we still slp leh....no manners....hehe..thn im nvm lo....wake up luu.....
but i things i never think it is....she actually will say that....so hurt man....u know she say what...?

suddenly, Ah Jing say ''dont do again la..ok..?'' ....i affright a while...'' har..? what..?'' i said.....
thn another 1 say '' aiya...she also dont care us, so we also no nid care her la... '' .......wah~~~if u hear ur fren say this to you....what feel you hav...? now i more unlike her, she ween she hav many fren, also no nid care me la....but i know i never gt ppl care me 1....but she say like that realy make me hate her....aiz.....sometimes, somethings to happen ...i also dont know what i can do and should be angry or not....scold ppl i as well as dont know scold....im so failed bah.....?hmm/.......originally , i wan to tell ly....but finally i never tell.....tell or dont tell also ntg change....(i feel la)....so i dont know what i can do lo...tell or no nid..?..aiz....who can tell me....???

Also many things they is mistake oredi.....i dont know y ly wan to tell her.....tell her for what..? this also nvm.....but i hate that another 1 call me open my mind....i dont know now to reaction to her ,becoz i dont know she say what....i think a while, i know oredi....presently, i and ly go chinese class...thn i thinking when we walk to the class....i think....y she call me open my mind...i need mah..? after i say this all things to cy, i think back ..if i dont open my mind , i also wont giv ly together wif her lo....ritez..? so, now i dont know how to axplain to ly all this things....i also only care to wan ly understand , i dont care that another 1 how they thinking....but i know any happen they also will stand ly there....and finally if me and ly somethigs to happen.....that another 1 they also no 1 will help me or what....i will keep myself alone.....but now....i think i will gt another group fren will help me and together wif me bah...? ritez..? hehe ..... i dont know now to axplain to her this all things....

foolish things....think many for what neh...hmm

没有评论:

发表评论