2009年10月8日星期四

today is my birthday ...

today my birthday...
bt no go out...no celebrate.....
stay at hum.....
sienz.....

all my fren today oso gt send msg to me...
hapii birthday.....
my big bro oso gt......
bt onli the another bro din hav....
haiz....disapointed...~.~

nvm la....tat tuesday my fren came my hum...
celebrate wif me jor....so hapii..
many surspise.....
hahaz......tis year geh birthday is not bad jor la......^^

actually....
be4 birth..i think...tis year my fren no giv present oso nvm la..
i don care...bt muz remember my birthday la...hehe
bt i did not think ....my fren will come my house....
n v eating together...n make the muffin together....
n finally eat together......
so hapii la....i hav to meet it la.....^^

today my birthday cake oso is special 1....hahaz
muffin......


all my gud gud fren....
elle ho---ly
yen cheng----yc
lemon tea----me
momo tea----cy
green tea----sy
red tea----ar

没有评论:

发表评论