2009年10月18日星期日

woo.....want serve my dad...omg

ytd morning...
when i still sleeping.....
hear them say dad ''pok gai''...
i think is ntg geh la....
thn when i wake up...
wah~~~~c my dad cant move...
hehe....i think..real so overstate meh...
later...my dad geh fren bring him to go c dortor...
hehe....he walk is so slow...

bt afther he come bac....
he want wat....we muz bring to him...
wanna us to serve him lo...
haiz......we look like ''lou dai''...haha
bt nvm la....we would like to do tat...

ytd nitez....he cant slp on the bed....
thn mai slp sofa lo..he wan me company him to slp in the living room...
i sure dun wan la...want me always wake has up...
also he call me...me not real will wake up geh..
haha...like pig..
finally ofcoz not us company him la...
is my mum....haha....

bt until today ...
he body oso more pain...
serious than ytd....omg..
we want serve him dunno until when ....
haiz....so cham....
cant do anything.....

dunno y....
tis few day....
im doing my work at home....
oso study at home.....
tis two day....
i only study n sewing my things....
i slowly to like study......
hehe...
hope me tis last year exam can get gud result la....
^^

没有评论:

发表评论