2009年8月31日星期一

saturday....29/8....

taday...chui, rui n yin came my house to do the projek....
thn i promiz them..i make breakfast to them eating...
bt we go jusco to by things.....thn back hum...
after make n eat...so late jor lo....
we say....do not wan to do jor......another no camera...
so no nid do la...haha...we ply lo....haha


after we eating....yin dishwash....


they at my room chating.....n chui wan to do something....
thn i forget who say....wan make up mou..?
haha...ok lo...we help they to make up...thn we take pic...
hahaz...
bt so trouble..chui wan bac hum jor..she dad n sis du not giv her at here.....
haiz......sienz jor lo.......we waste long time jor...bt she oso muz go hum..
aiz......hahaz....bt we take many many pic before she want go hum.......

hahaz..yeah!!!
at my room left me ,yin n rui onli....
hahaz..gt another 1 is rui geh younger bro ply com at out side..

today my house gt ppl come my house aet dinner....
my cousin n grandmum them....
mummy wan buy ''tou fu''..
so i help her go to buy...
bt so bad lo.....buy wrong ard....haiz....
how i noe ''tou fu'' oso gt soft n hard geh....
moreover,i oso dunno tat ppl say wat language....
hard to hear wat he say lo....
thn mummy call us go buy again...
har.....i say..i dun wan go ard la....
so tired jor....call jiejie go la...
bt bad thing......call jiejie go oso wan us to company her....
same want me go jek....haiz....

after eat dinner....we n rui bro at my room ply..
dunno y..she bro sot jor....high his....
o shit....we giv her bro frighten.....ply his own n laugh his own...==''
her bro veli like MJ....thn his has dance MJ dance....
make us laugh n laugh....me n yin take the phone help her take the video..
hahaz..she bro real so funny.....we take jor many video form him..haha
his sis call me upload the video ....hahaz..thn he say dun 1 dun 1....
hahaz......tis day is the happiest day of holidays....

3 条评论:

  1. aiya...bu yao guan ta la....fang ta de videa....haha...i wan see that video...

    回复删除
  2. haha...real meh..?later ur bro angry wor..

    回复删除